National Check Cashers doesn’t only cash checks. We also provide short term financial assistance for those in need. Transmission go out on your car? We can help with that. Did your plumbing spring a leak unexpectedly? We can help with that. Go over on your cell phone minutes? We can help with that. Uncertainty is about the only certainty in this life, and if and emergency comes up and you are unprepared, we want to help. We currently offer two types of loans, however, we are developing other loans for your convenience. Title Loans, Installment Loans, and Online Loans are just a few that we are developing and will be offered in the coming months. But until then, here is what we have.
- Consumer Loans*: This type of loan is for emergency situations. Generally, these loans are repaid on the following pay date.knowledgeable, and they can help you choose the type of loan that best fits your needs.
- Short Term Loans – Smart Loans were created by National Check Cashers to allow our customers to pay off overdue bills. This allows our customers to eliminate any late fees that might be incurred, saving you time and especially, MONEY.
Visit a Store
National Check Cashers first opened its doors over 20 years ago in the Central Ohio area. Since then we have opened dozens of locations around the Columbus area. Cash emergencies happen, and we understand that when those situations arise, you need help immediately. That’s why we want to make sure you have every chance to get help when YOU need it, and our stores and online services allows that to happen.
- Click on the button to the right.
- Find the location that is closest to you.
- Bring in a copy of your ID, and a personal check.
- For Faster Service, check out our……..
* Warning. The loan is not intended to meet long-term financial needs. The loan should only be used to meet immediate short term cash needs. Repeated or frequent use can cause serious financial hardships. Borrowers should evaluate the costs and benefits of all alternatives before entering into a loan agreement. Other forms of short term credit that may be less expensive including a loan from other institutions or from family and friends, or a salary advance.
Loans marketed through nationalcheckcashers.com are arranged by Preferred Loans, LLC, a licensed Credit Services Organization CS.900212.000, with OHSCO d/b/a Buckeye Loan Company), an unaffiliated third party lender.