No matter if it’s for a last minute vacation to surprise your wife or husband, or for a plumbing or car emergency. No matter what the need, we can help.
- Get money in minutes
- Clearly defined rates & terms
- Simple application process, fast turn-around
Our simple process:
- Assumes a 30 day term. Loans marketed through national check cashers.com are arranged by preferred Loans, LLC,, a licensed Credit Services Organization, with OHSCO d/b/a Buckeye Loan Company), an unaffiliated third party lender, and subject to their approval. Examples provided are typical loans offered to qualified applicants. Fees include OHSCO charges and Preferred Loans, LLC credit access fee. Other loan amounts and terms may be available and vary from National Check Cashers Locations.
- Fill out a quick application in-store or get started online
- Go to the location
- Write personal check for loan amount plus fee
- Get your loan in minutes
- We hold the check until your due date
- Return to repay loan in cash on due date and reclaim your personal check
What to Bring:
- Government Issued ID
- Most Recent Proof of Income
- Latest Checking Account Statement
- Verification of Social Security Number
Services vary by location.
Loan Payment Information: All loans have an agreed upon due date as covered in the customers loan agreement. If payment is not received by the due date, late fees or other fees may apply as detailed in each customer loan agreement. All collections efforts on past due accounts are conducted in a professional, fair and lawful manner in accordance with applicable state and federal laws. The ability to renew a loan varies by state depending upon state regulations and company policy. Loans are not renewed automatically; however, if loan renewal is available, fees may be assessed and details for renewing a loan are provided in the customers loan agreement. For customers having difficulty repaying their loan, repayment plans may be available and vary by state. For further information, please contact your nearest location. **Credit checks, consumer credit reports and other personal data may be obtained by some lenders from Experian, Equifax, Trans Union or through alternative providers.
Loans marketed through nationalcheckcashers.com are arranged by Preferred Loans, LLC, a licensed Credit Services Organization CS.900212.000, with OHCSO d/b/a Buckeye Loan Company), an unaffiliated third party lender.